I am back after a forced month long sabbatical from TechSalad. The reason for my break does not involve near-death experiences, explosions, naked people, or making millions of dollars. So while it has been an intense period for me, it’s probably pretty boring to read about.
What is worth sharing are the following phrases which come from the ancient Hawaiian spiritual tradition of Ho’oponopono:
Please forgive me.
I love you.
It doesn’t matter whether you think you are saying them to God, Source, Spirit, the Universe, your Higher Self, your inner mind or another person. It only matters that you say them sincerely, from your heart. What a fabulous thing to do!
I have lined up a few great topics as we sprint to the end of the year:
- YouTubers KSI, Casper Lee and ThatcherJoe
- Online Christmas shopping
- OurPact and other apps to monitor and control your kid’s mobile devices
- Apple’s new wireless headphones
- And of course, Fee’s weekly playlist will be back in action
Thanks for your loyalty and friendships and if you like this blog, please share it.